Re: [Harp-L] Dangerous harp

As opposed to the great reception received by LD Miller and the Clayton Miller Band on America's Got Talent show following the insane comments by juror Piers Morgan, take note of personal experiences at: http://www.bassharp.com/agt.htm.

I was so pleased to see the group go on to take 2nd place in their competition.

And of course, when the group attended and played at the 2007 SPAH Convention in Milwaukee, it was another plus for both them and us as attendees. LD, on the harmonica, is already a pro at his young age, and will be a force to be reckoned with among the pros of the world.

My point is: keep on playing, and pushing the instrument to the best of your ability.

- Danny