Harp-L on MySpace and Facebook (Re: [Harp-L] myspace)

I created MySpace and Facebook groups for Harp-L back
in February.

Here are the links:

  http://groups.myspace.com/HarpL
  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11984815922

As noted by (and thanks to) fjm, Harp-L has posting
site up at:

  http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l

Also, the handy dandy custom google search created by
fjm to search the Harp-L archives (where you could
quickly find the message I posted about creating the
MySpace and Facebook groups):

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013608849180833093060:du7nx8djues

Hope this helps!

Chris  :)

> Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:52:56 -0400
> From: "john merx" <mxharpguyl@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Harp-L] myspace
>
> does harp-l have a myspace page?
>
> is that a bad topic to bring up??? was just
> wondering if it wouldn't be a
> good way to network so we can all trade sound bytes
> as well as verbal input.
>
> i mean, harp-l could just be a group on their, but
> we could attach all our
> music pages to it. just a thought i need to re-vamp
> my band's myspace page
> this weekend anyway..... i'll have to check into
> that.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?