[Harp-L] [mapleblue-l] BLUZ.FM with Danny Marks Saturday Night 8 o'clock - midnight on JAZZ.FM91

Subject: [mapleblue-l] BLUZ.FM with Danny Marks Saturday Night 8 o'clock - midnight on JAZZ.FM91

He's the Pied Piper of Harmonica to school kids across the GTA. To them,
he's Mr. Bird. To us, he's Mark 'Bird" Stafford, the silver haired daddy
of the harp, a good friend of our program. He's very excited about the
tiny pocket sized blues instrument, it's history and future. Bird's
giving a mouth organ symposium at the upcoming Buddy Guy concert,
which,we let slip here, we'll be giving out five pairs of tickets for,
this Saturday Night. That caught your attention, didn't it! We're giving
away five pairs of Buddy Guy tickets this week on bluz.fm
<http://bluz.fm/> .

Mark Stafford birdstafford@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.markbirdstafford.com

Also this week on our nation's favorite blues program, a world premiere
of Kenny BB Wayne's new disc on Electro-Fi, produced with the help of
Chris Isaak, so you know there's some twists on this one.

Later, from the land where blues began, we proudly present the concert
that never was, bringing together an hour of live blues music from a
myriad of performers.

bluz.fm Saturday 8 - midnight onJAZZ.FM91 <http://www.jazz.fm/>
www.jazz.fm <http://www.jazz.fm/> <http://www.jazz.fm/>
<mailto:dmarks@xxxxxxx?subject=dmarks@bluz.fm>
http://www.dannym.com <http://www.dannym.com/>

__._,_.___ Messages in this topic (18)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic Messages | Files | Photos

RECENT ACTIVITY
3
New Members
Visit Your Group