Re: [Harp-L] Harp Despot

Hi

Am Sonntag, 23. März 2008 schrieb john:
> Allow us 5 working days and we will get back in touch with you,
> most likely with the answer to your questions.

Wow, reading that in fact convinces me never to order there.

My favorite retailer for "all things harmonica" recently missed one of
my orders due to internal problems. I'm used to receive a
confirmation email the same day i order (and more often than not
these confirmations are sent late at night which reads to me, that
they try not to let their customers wait).
When i didn't get that confirmation within two days i wrote an email
and got answer instantly. They apologizd many times in their answer,
sent my order the same day with a faster shipping service than they
usually do and when i opened the package only 20 hours (!) after my
request i found an extra goody added for free!
This is even a better service than i'd expect, but it's a great
example what great customer service can be.

Telling customers not to bother me on phone, better send an email and
shut up for at least a week before bugging me again or expecting
answer (let alone expecting me to deliver) is nothing to be
called "customer service" at all.

--
Gruß,Frank