[Harp-L] Dangerous Harp

I don't know if this counts as dangerous harp but a made my recording debut on the harp a couple of years ago.  I was real new to playing at the time.  Not that I am much better.  Let me know what you think.  Preview the tune "Starry Night".  I kind of have a rough start but end with a semi coherent solo at the end.  http://www.efolkmusic.org/ArtMusic/ViewDownload.aspx?a=0&AID=1285#
Lower your debt by up to 50%.  Click here to find out how.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/REAK6ZpP5Z53wAIYQMyCUg0JMKGmOsqEqr47ELdfOZNWxwhOx4FPwM/