Harp Depot and Bushman (was RE: [Harp-L] Bushman)

(I wondered what the final straw would be to pull me into this discussion.  I guess this was it.)

Bushman may have resolved their supply problem, but perhaps they forgot to tell Harp Depot.  I am still waiting for the reed plates that I ordered 3/9.  "But 3/9 was just a little over two weeks ago," you say, "you should be more patient."  You'd be right, if I ordered them 3/9 of this year.  However, I placed my order on 3/9/_2007_.  Yes, two thousand seven...382 days ago.

Here's the timeline:

Date    Days since order
3/9/2007    0         Placed order online.
3/27/2007    18         Sent e-mail to Richard confirming received most of order, but missing three items (tool kit, reed plate set (C), reed plate draw only (C)).
4/3/2007    25         No response to 3/27/07 e-mail; sent follow-up e-mail to Richard and Doc.
4/4/2007    26         Received e-mail from Richard indicating items on back order, will ship when available at no extra shipping cost.
                              Received one missing item (tool kit).
5/4/2007    56         Sent e-mail to Richard requesting status of reed plates.
5/17/2007    69         No response to 5/4/07 e-mail; sent e-mail to Richard and Doc requesting status of reed plates.
8/23/2007    167         No response to 5/4/07 and 5/17/07 e-mail; sent e-mail to Richard and Doc requesting status of reed plates.
9/19/2007    194         Received e-mail from Richard indicating reed plates were in stock except key of C.
9/19/2007    194         Sent e-mail to Richard confirming I received update; requested estimate of availability of reed plates in C.
10/4/2007    209         No response to 3/27/07 e-mail; sent follow-up e-mail to Richard.
10/5/2007    210         Called Harp Depot.  Learned that staff was dealing with illness.
10/5/2007    210         Sent e-mail to Doc requesting estimate of availability of reed plates in C (and wishing speedy recovery to his staff).
10/23/2007    228         Received e-mail from Richard indicating they are waiting for Bushman to deliver, but no expected delivery date.
10/23/2007    228         Sent e-mail to Richard confirming I received update.
3/24/2008    381         Sent e-mail to Richard and Doc requesting status of order.

I'm sure a few of you will jump on me for posting this, or maybe for how I handled it with HD...and you may have a point...but there is absolutely no way anyone will convince me that I am the problem here.  So those of you who had a favorable experience, go ahead, fire away.  I'm just glad it's a small amount, but I'm also surprised it has taken this long to fill such a small backorder.

Has anyone else ordered Bushman DF replacement reed plates from HD in that past year?  Did you receive them?

Jonathan Compton