From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Marc Spilka
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 1:23 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Memphis trip

I am planning a trip to Memphis and will be in town the nights of April
11-13th.  Are there any locals or experts in the music scene there with
suggestions for good venues or bands to check out?  Hopefully something
off
the beaten path and not where all the tourists go would be great.  Harp
related preferred of course, but very open to any blues, jazz, rock,
etc.
Thanks in advance.

Marc Spilka