  From: martin oldsberg
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:36 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Blue Ridge Mountain Entertainers

  On Staggerin Jim´s radio show of roots harmonica there was a cut by a group named Blue Ridge Mountain Entertainers (if I got it right). Very snazzy harp solo, quick precise phrases in upper register.
      I could not find any info on this group, but stylistically it sounded like Gwen Foster. Anyone who knows anything  ´bout this?

      Staggerin Jim´s show is an undiluted source of joy, lots of good and varied stuff coming from there and I seriously recommend checking it out.
      I feel like owe him a staggeringly tall glass of whatever he desires, should he ever go pub crawling in this part of the world.
    http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim

    cheers,
    Martin
    in Sweden