To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Emile D'Amico" <edamico@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] overblow techs

Hi

Am Donnerstag, 27. März 2008 schrieb Emile D'Amico:
Anybody know anybody that make a custom harp with an overblow set
up.

Ben Bouman makes custom Seydel 1847 harps with optional overblow setup. I havn't tried them myself yet, however i've seen only very good reviews yet.

Ben once mentioned he'd try to delive within three weeks, however you
should contact him to ensure that.

http://www.beta-harps.com/

--
Gruß,Frank