RE: [Harp-L] overblow techs

Where do I find a Filisko harp with only a six month wait?  Now that Joe Spiers is no longer actively in the game, I need a new source...not that Joe's turnaround was six months or less either.

Offlist replies are fine...actually, offlist replies are preferred.  I hesitated before ordering from Joe last year, and while I was stalling, Jason Ricci came out praising him resulting in an even longer wait.

(For the record, that Spiers harp is unbelievably awesome.  It's disturbingly responsive, noticeably louder, and every overblow and overdraw is available.  In just a few short months, this one harp pushed me over numerous plateaus...and not just on this harp since many of the things I learned could then be used on many of my stock harps.  Throughout the whole process, Joe was very professional (and patient w/ me, a relative harp newbie w/ OCD tendencies who can type faster than most people talk and who rarely exercises brevity).

(Yes, I realize, Joe was not a Filisko guy.)

Jonathan Compton