[Harp-L] Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys, for the old Western thread...

A couple weeks ago, somebody was asking about western music, I suggested Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys, which is Western music at its most evolved and apply what the fiddles were doing. I said, or maybe I just meant to, that I would post some Bob Wills. The harmonica can sustain a note, so can a fiddle. You can learn a lot from fiddles, especially in Western and bluegrass music, but many elements of the music can apply.

Blue Prelude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VdV5ikcLIE

Breakdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmfo5h_AX9w&feature=related