[Harp-L] Overblow/draw Harmonicas

Hello All,
  Speaking of needing overblow/draw harmonicas,
  I have just put up my web site. All of my harmonicas are set up for overblow/draw no extra charge! This is a new site. I have built up an inventory of Custom Marine Bands and Golden Melodies and are available for delivery within 2 to 3 days of purchase. The site went up late last night,11 Golden Melodies already sold. I have 27 left.(Marine Bands) I build full time so I will keep the site updated weekly.
  Check out the site, their is some great info on Harmonica Science!

  Brad

Bradley Harrison

  312-590-0527 Direct
  773-360-7725 Fax