From: Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx>
To: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 10:56:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Charley McCoy

Charley's parents seperated when he was only 2 and when he was 5 they
came to a decision. Since he was sorta anemic, it was decided that he
spend his school year in Fla to get out of the dank damp cold of W.
Va. but his summers were spent in W.Va., so (theoretically) he spent
most of his time in Fla. Till he was 18 anyway. BUT, most of his
musical exposure was with his mother's family as almost all of them
played some sort of instrument. Charley plays several himself.

Today is his birthday and yesterday a bunch of us got together and
celebrated. Next week he goes home to Nashville and in June he will
be in France.

Joey