Re: [Harp-L] Query

Am Freitag, 28. März 2008 schrieb Wm.Galley:
> I've been playing various 10 hole diatonics for 15 yrs.   Now can
> you give me info on moving to a Steve Baker Special  tuning  --  is
> the difference slight enough that I'd soon get onto it?  Thanks, BG

The SBS tuning only extends the Richter tuning you're used to. You'll
fine the hole 1-10 of your 10 hole diatonic on hole 4-13 on the SBS.
Hole 1-3 doubles the first three holes of a standard 10 hole, just
one octave lower. Hole 14 finally adds an extra B draw note - so you
don't have to play the difficult half step blowbend on hole 13 (or
ten on a 10 hole), and an E to keep the major chord on the blow plate
intact.

--
Gruß,Frank