[Harp-L] Chromatic and keys on a diato

I found this whilst wandering around HarmonicaJam ;

http://tinyurl.com/2rfqyo

wednesday march 26

practice time: approx. 4 hours

long notes with vibrato
arpeggios: maj7, 7, min7, min7b5, dim7 top down starting on the root, third, fifth, seventh. in all keys through the cycle of fifths.
Diminished scales in thirds.

II V I patterns through different cycles, down in maj. seconds up and down in min. seconds
Improvisation over ||:II|V|I|(V):||  in C, C#, D, Eb

remark for anybody that is reading this: this is unusually technical but I have a technique exam on april 7th so these weeks my focus is on technique primarily

Tinus
http://www.tenhole.com

(This is played on a diatonic in C)

So let's all wish Tinus luck because perseverance he's already got.
mox

http://newhokumsheiks.com
http://www.myspace.com/moxgowland
http://harmopoint.com