To: <gbrooksvt@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <jevern@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] EQ'ing for harp meets the materials debate

In a message dated 26/03/2008 00:45:01 GMT Standard Time, gbrooksvt@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Different brands can sound quite different from
one  another, and materials and quality of construction can
also affect the  tone. A harmonica with a wooden comb, for
example, may sound warmer  than one with a plastic comb....

There it is, in black and white! On the Web! I always knew it was true.

George >>>

Perhaps we should have a seminar on it at SPAH?
Vern?

Regards
John Walden
London