Re: [Harp-L] Jam Tracks, Steve Baker reply

Hi

Steve Baker asked me to post this on Harp-L:

Thanks Ken Hildebrand for your kind words about my Playalongs. Anyone
wanting to buy Blues Harmonica Playalongs 1-3 will be better off
ordering the English editions directly from the publisher in Germany.
There they cost around 20 euro each, roughly 20% less than the 16,95
pounds charged by Musicroom. The freight will be about the same. Send
an e-mail to Udo at
<artist-ahead@xxxxxxxxxxx> to order.

Sorry it's so difficult to obtain my stuff in the USA, but it's
virtually impossible to organize distribution for import European
books & CDs at present,

best regards

Steve Baker

--