From: Bradford Trainham <bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Payne David <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 2, 2008 1:49:23 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] New Hohner star theory

!!Wow!!
Eastern Roman empire?
Do you suppose that poem we all thought W. B. Yeats wrote... Was really
authored by one of those Hohner boys... And that its real title was supposed
to be
Not "Sailing to Byzantium"... But "Selling To Istanbul"???
The more history must be revised..., the more I tend to repeat myself...
Repeat myself... Repeat myself...
Brad (Historiographus Histrionicus) Trainham