[Harp-L] Battery Powered Tube Amps

Just wondering what options are currently available for battery operated tube amps.  I have a Portablues H110 from Smicz Amplification which I still use quite a bit.  It works off a 12-volt battery.   Is there anything else currently available.   Does Crate make a battery operated tube amp?  Years ago there was another tiny battery operated amp but as I recall only the Pre-amp was tube, the rest was solid state.  Still it was pretty cool and tiny.   The same company made a tiny Leslie Speaker.  But I don't think they're around anymore either.