Re: [Harp-L] Battery Powered Tube Amps

If you wanted to make a battery powered tube amplifier try here,
http://web.archive.org/web/20071031234508/http://members.aol.com/sbench101/#Battery

The original page got taken down because AOL closed down their HomeTown pages but it was available on wayback machine as a stored image of the page. There is a useful section on power supplies on this page so you could mod an existing amplifier to a 12 volt power supply. I remember coming across a gigantic dry cell in the ceiling of an old house. It was the B+ supply for a tube radio. I wish I'd saved it. fjm