Re: [Harp-L] Alternatives to an Amp (was Holmes Harp Commander III)

I haven't tried it with harp yet, but I have this cross between a guitar
effects pedal and an amp. It is called the Lovepedal 1/2 watt Classic amp.
It is housed in an effects pedal box. It sounds rather good with guitar, and
once I get my microphone figured out, I'll check it with harp and give a
report.
Here is a photo:
http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/drewross/?action=view&current=df37_1.jpg