From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of venkyr@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 5:07 PM
To: Christelle Berthon; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Harp related Video Contest

Save all your cherished videos for later. Someone needs to tell SPAH
about this idea and have them throw some incentives in our direction.

I don't make videos but I highly laud the efforts of all who do well in
this arena and strive to popularize this instrument. I want such folks
to be specially recognized for their contributions in the different
categories. I was also going to throw in a category of the top three
posters on harp-L or better yet- award for the longst useful thread on
harp-L ever.

Christelle, I wish you luck and hope you'll be able to come SPAH 2009.
www.myspace.com/harpdad