[Harp-L] 2008 Asian Pacific Harmonica Festival Update

Greetings fellow harmonica players,

Just thought I would update you on the festival to this point. Even though I
was warned, I was still not ready for the caliber of play from the chromatic
and especially the tremolo players at the festival. Just flat out amazing!
If you would like a full recap on the festival check out my blog at either:

http://www.myspace.com/ptgazell
Or
http://www.ptgazell.com/chinablog.html

I have also posted two clips of me playing at the Seydel booth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi19o_5lfno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPi919gE3Pg

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx