Re: [Harp-L] my first solo performance in Bristol/GB

Ben:

The videos are amazing, in first video you got sound that i though
impossible to get in harp...great job my friend.

For the group, my name is Erwin, i live in Chile and i ve been playing harp
for 5 years. You can check some tunes on www.myspace.com/erwinchinoiost

Best regards to all people

Erwin