[Harp-L] Re: Ray Tankersley

I, too, was saddened to hear of the passing of our friend, Ray Tankersley.

He was a friend to all, and enjoyed helping others learn to play harmonica.
An inspiration to me, as he was to so many others, and fun to play with at
the various harmonica conventions thru the years.

Here is a photo - 3rd from the top - with the BM Rascals:
http://www.bassharp.com/rascal7.htm

He will be missed, but we are better for having known him, and played with
him over the many years.

Danny

--
BassHarp

* Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work
* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm