From: Seth Galitzer <sethgali@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2008 2:10:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] anybody identify this harp?

Thanks for the insight.  The text "Made in Western Germany" (in all
caps) is stamped on the bottom cover, but I can't find any other makers
marks.  I'll take the covers off again and see if there's anything
stamped inside.  I'm not seeing stylized hammer and sickles myself, but
maybe I just need to squint more.  Thanks also for the tip on the
Deutsches Harmonikamuseum.  I'll drop them a line and post back if I
hear anything interesting.  Chances are I have a nice-looking but
otherwise valueless heirloom.  That's OK, too.

Thanks.
Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.