From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Robert Bonfiglio
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 11:53 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Carnegie Hall again!!

Did my 4th performance at Carnegie Hall with the New York Pops this
time. Rehearsal sucked, concert was great!!!  Nice to have the
harmonica stand up to any instrument in the Orchestra and come out
equal.  Well, better than some!!!

Saw Toots picture in the New York Times receiving the NEA award as a
great jazz player.