Re: [Harp-L] Slide Man Slim youtube post

What I wouldn't do for Wes' thumb (up or down!) ;-)

I thought _you_ were mr. smooth!

- Slim.

Joe and Cass Leone wrote:
I was the second person to watch it. My personal feelings are: Since I believe you are the smoothest chromo player alive today and your guitar work would probably get a thumbs up from Wes Montgomery, I don't feel that you should post on you tube. I believe you have spent enough time practicing, and all future music coming from you should be paid for. You wouldn't want to get over exposed.

joe the smokey