Re: [Harp-L] Blues in the Night -- singer with harps

I hear what you're saying Bill, and yet if you read the comments that are
posted with that youtube video it seems that for the most part, folks think
that the harp playing on this tune was great. It just goes to show that
what many of us on harp-l hear in a harmonica performance and what the
general public hears can be two different things entirely.

I think we set a much higher standard for what we strive for in our playing
and what we listen for in other's playing than the average music fan seems
to be tuned in to. That's not a criticism of anyone's listening skills, just
an observation.

tom albanese

http://www.myspace.com/bigrealdeal