Re: [Harp-L] Articulation...

When I got deeper into listening to the harmonica AND all the other
instruments, I noticed just what Winslow describes in regards to tongue slap.  When
chords clash, my solution was to learn to tongue slap so fast that you  don't
have time to really hear a chord from the harmonica - just a sharp  percussive
effect. In so doing, I also discovered that this gives a more solid  attack to
the note created with the tongue slap.

The Iceman

In a message dated 11/10/2008 2:51:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,