Re: [Harp-L] Slide Man Slim youtube post/Finger Mic

I've been fooling around with a Suzuki MS-100 that a friend loaned me.
 It seems decent enough, easy to hold and use because of the size.
Givee a super clean tone when played through an amp.  The other day I
was messinig around with a M-Audio FastTrack Pro USB preamp hooked up
to my PC.  I plugged in both my SM58 that I use for vocals and the
MS-100 and tried them side-by-side with harp.  The SM58 has a much
wider frequency range and gave me a better-quality sound than the
MS100 in that setup.  I might just need to play with the settings a
bit,  but that was my fist impression.

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.