Re: [Harp-L] Effects for Harp

Another thing I forgot to mention is that if you're into experimenting... trying things out... but don't want to spend too much cash, these RP units are really helpful for that kind of thing.

I can't even begin to imagine how much money I would have to spend to satisfy my curiosity when it comes to trying different effects, amp models, and speaker configurations... Sure they don't sound 100% like the real deal but they sure as hell have given me a damn good idea on how different combination's of things sound like.

How often are you gonna get the chance to try out a "silly" idea like using a Champ amp through a 4x10 speaker cab with an EMT240 plate reverb for example? How about 4x12 speakers? Maybe change that plate reverb for a real Lexicon digital reverb...

It's fun stuff if you're modest enough and need to save cash.

-Zhin