From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of michael rubin
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:49 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] B Minor harp songs

If I understand your tuning correctly, it would create an E dorian
scale from 4 to 7 blow, not harmonic minor.  Also, yes the Lee Oskar
natural minor is labelled by the cross harp key, but the Lee Oskar
Harmonic minor is tuned to the straight harp key.  The original poster
did not define which type of Lee Oskar minor harp he purchased.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com