[Harp-L] Third SFBayharpers Jam on Nov. 19

The third quarterly meet-and-greet jam session of the SFBayharpers Yahoo group will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 19, at Armando's, 607 Marina Vista, Martinez, CA.

We'll
have chromatic ace Damien Masterson as a special guest and hope to see
some of the other SFBayharpers players who made the first two sessions
memorable. Hopefully some lucky Harp-Lers will attend afterreading this.

We'll have the Hot House Band featuring Jim Caroompas on lead guitar, and our own Danny White
of the co-sponsoring Good Stuff Guitar Shop in Martinez will be there
to sit in on harp and to talk a bit about harp sound systems. He'll
provide boutique harp and guitar amps for your use so you don't have to
haul your gear along (though you can if you like) and we'll have a
sound man and excellent sound system.

My own new trio Awed Ducks will kick the music
 off at 7 p.m. with some acoustic tunes, and we'll proceed from there.

Signups for the jam start at 6:30 p.m. and the music will run until around 10 p.m. Hope to see you there!

Bob Loomis
SFBayharpers Moderator