[Harp-L] RE: Jerry Portnoy's Blues Harmonica Masterclass

I also highly recommend it and it is appropriate for beginners, but there's plenty of stuff to go back to when you think you're more advanced.  It's full of the fundamentals--like learning to dribble, pass and shoot in basketball--you can never practice those enough.  If you live in Boston like your name suggests, I would look him up as I had a friend who visited Boston a few years ago and took a private lesson from him and said he was very friendly and willing to teach.  That was a few years ago, so maybe he doesn't live there anymore or doesn't teach, but worth checking into.

Paul