RE: [Harp-L] Josh King is like eight years old?

You know, coming across people like Josh and you, Mrs. King. is what makes things like Harp-L so special. I hope I speak for most of us here who wish only the best for all of you. Josh sounds like a special kid and it's great to see how you are handling this music thing for him. It's good that you screen his messages here, but I would hope that all would be nothing but positive.
Good luck.
Steve Webb in Minn.