[Harp-L] Hole 10 bend

Ok Guys Its Graham from Ireland here again; I have a new request for the
masters.

I can bend every hole on the 10 hole diatonic harmonica except the hole 10
blow bend from C to B To Bb on the C harmonica (This also applies to all the
other keys just using c as an example)

I have tried everything but I still don't get the 2 bends I would very much
appreciate it if you guys could share your expertise and tips on how to get
these bends

Many thanks for all your previous help hope you can help me on this one

thanks Graham