[Harp-L] eddys harmonica show

greetings everyoone, ive recently added more artists to the harmonica show.. mostly country ,gospel and patriotuc., and chromatic tango and jazz.   ill contiue to add more as i get them....all the artists are independant like ourselfs.
    the station is indendeded to promote the great unheard music that the public dont even know exzists.. you can hear it at www.spiritandblues.com  and then click on the radio button..... we encourage everyone to rate our tracks so we know what to keep and what to drop.
    also we are always looking for good tasteful music from musicians like yourselves to add to the station
 eddie