Re: [Harp-L] Meteor Amp with Lone Wolf Delay

I have a Meteor mini meat and a Lone Wolf Delay. I found out that with the
meteor I don't need any delay at all. I like the lone wolf delay a lot with
my harpgear double trouble instead. I think that it really depends on the
sound you want. All I can say ist that the lone wolf delay is a really good
pedal, and I like it more than my ibanez AD-9 or the danelectro danecho.
Marco