Re: [Harp-L] Harmonicas For Dummies

I think you can probably order the book from Amazon.com (the U.S. website).

If you already have an account for the French Amazon, you simply sign in and
place your order. I've ordered books and CDs from the French, UK and Canadian
Amazon site in the past with no problems.

However, don't expect to get free shipping as the only shipping is airmail.
Hope this helps.

Phil Lloyd