Re: [Harp-L] Mic Impedance Transformer

Joel,
You say it's the low Z with Volume Control?

You have to have the Hi Z tranny in the circuit before the volume control or
you will not have a  properly functioning power output.    The
transformation has to be done before the volume control or you won't get
''full impedence transformation'' until the volume control is turned all the
way up.  SO lets say your volume is half way then you will only be at a mid
Z impedence range........thinner tone with alot less grind.
hope that makes sense,