Re: [Harp-L] Question for all you Marine Band Customizers

Just an idea to consider, for those of you who, like me, like the extended range of 12-14 holes on a diatonic harp.  I have a standard 364 in C.  I don't particularly care for the size & hole spacing.  I am trying out the Seydel Solist Pro12, which fits my needs.  These can be ordered stock or in custom tuning, which I am using.

Ron
-------------- Original message from fjm <bad_hat@xxxxxxxx>: --------------