Re: [Harp-L] har! har!

I about flipped when I saw that go in my harp L folder and I realized it had inadvertantly somehow been carbon-copied to Harp L. . I've heard of this happening to other people, but I've never done it and the ONE time I do, I put what somebody's getting for Christmas.

So, I know all are laughing at what a jackass I am right now, that's fine. Just nobody tell the recipient I'm getting him the complete Squidbillies wardrobe collection for Christmas, OK? If anybody wants to tell me I'm an idiot, please do so offlist, cause I'd like this thread to die and get covered up before its secret revealed, OK?

My apologies, FJM and board for polluting with non-harmonica content and I assume it will be stricken from the archives.
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com