[Harp-L] re: Tongue Block benders (corrections to previous post)

The bends are definitely a little tougher blocked than puckered but I have
found that over time the block bends can be much more predictable and
precise THAN when puckered. When under pressure to hit a bend right on so I
hit the note solid and clean most times I will defer to the BLOCK. When I
play I am constantly changing from pucker to block depending on where I am
on the harp.

Warren Bee