RE: [Harp-L] Kinder AF

i have played the afb thru an amp that had no tubes and it sounded great.  of course, a tube amp sounds MUCH better!  plus, you gotta be able to actually play to get tone.
i let a guy play thru my rig one night and he didn't know you gotta really cup and squeeze the mic to get THE tone.  so he didn't sound as good as he could.  next time i told him about it and he sounded really great.