Re: [Harp-L] history

Keep it up lads! This is riveting!
RD

I have a stack of old Nat'l Geo maps and Bohemia was never in Germany. It was 'quasi-in' the German sphere of influence during WW1 and again in WW2, but it is in Czechoslovakia. The center THIRD to be exact. Well, since there is no longer a Czechoslovakia, and the country is divided into the Czech Rep. and the Rep. of Slovakia, I guess that leaves my wife and friend Rich Kuba out in the cold as they are both Bohemian. We were there last year where the wife visited her ancestral home. Her grandfather fought in WW1 under the Austro-Hungarian flag before coming to America.

smo-joe