Re: [Harp-L] history

Hi

Am Montag, 17. November 2008 schrieb Dave Payne, Elk River Harmonicas:
> although the nationalist
> sentiment identified Bohemia would have been czech nationalism.

You ignore that Bohemia was multi ethnic back then. Even if germans
living in Bohemia (and they were a lot) would have been bohemian
nationalists (which would have been less nationalism but separatism
since there was no bohemian nation or bohemian people) they surely
wouldn't have been czech nationalists - they were germans, not
czechs. Bohemia was not a nation, it was a region.

> But
> I do wonder if the Richter legend is far newer, maybe post World

What do you mean with Richter legend? Any evidence for this thesis?

--
Gruß,Frank