Re: [Harp-L] history

>You ignore that Bohemia was multi ethnic back then.

I embrace it. It was the crux of what I was saying, which was nobody would make up a story about Bohemian origins to promote Pan Germanism in the 1800s.

> Bohemia was not a nation, it was a region.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. At the time we were talking about Germany wasn't a nation either.

I said: "I do wonder if the Richter legend is far newer, maybe post World
 War II. "

>What do you mean with Richter legend? Any evidence for this thesis?
It's not a thesis, it's still a hypothesis. That's why I made sure I put the word "wonder" in there.
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com