[Harp-L] Re:Pat Ramsey

A friend of mine gave me a cassette with White, Hot and Blue from an
Lp he has. He said to me: You have to hear the harmonica man,he just
riff like nobody before and trade solos with Johhny... He did not tell
who he was..  I was stunned!.  I still have the cassette and now like
today i discover who the guy was. I search over compilations of cd
from JW, no info...nothing to tell me who was the awesome harp player.

Never to late to learn even on sad and early departure of a master of his skills
--
Comuna de Santos
www.santificate.net

Este email no puede ser considerado SPAM mientras incluya una forma de
remocion, para ser removido permanentemente de nuestra base de datos,
envie un email con la palabra REMOVER a esta direccion.-