Re: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey

Condolences on the passing of Pat Ramsey and a kudos to Steve Howell, who
was an active participant in the hospice. I know what it is like to watch/help
someone die, having had the experience with my wife (ovarian cancer) and
Vicki's  mother (diabetes). There is nothing harder for the living to do.

The Iceman

In a message dated 11/18/2008 5:45:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,